Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week #10 Final Class today

Well....I am so sad we are having final class today.

I have learned a lot of important things through this course.
I chose this class because I was just curious, but this class gave me more than I expected.

Firstly, we learned posture.
Be looked confidence and relaxed.
We did handshake many times, presented ourselves with appropriate posture with smile.

Secondly, we learned many negotiation skills.
We have done I assume five or six negotiations. I cannot imagine I was able to negotiate! because I always compromise it. The most memorable negotiation was hotel one. I could cooperated with my buddy and reminded me of my childhood because it was kind of similar to some of playing so it was fun.

Thirdly, we have learned many tips from Shackleton! I loved keep reading the book, because I could learn new things every time as reading forward. For conflict, I remember we discussed like a conflict in a group! It was the very discussion in which I could hear how other people are thinking about conflict, and how different people are thinking.

And, we have learned a lot from essay and presentation. I enjoyed all of presentations! All of you look confident!!!!! Personally, throughout writing an essay, I have learned new things from women leaders.

In addition to that, we have learned many things from Mr. Kitashiro, Hibiya sensei. Great to hear from real leaders!

Lastly, we have learned too many things from KEN!
He is one of the most admirable teachers I have ever met. He is a true leader who gave us rewards and cheered us up, who always encouraged us and made us smile, who always took care of us with warm heart, and who gave us support anytime in class or we visited him. I appreciate what he has done to us :)

And I should not forget thank you for all of you in class for making this course truly enjoyable.
This class would be the best class I have taken and I did not imagine I was able to learn about leadership at university!!!

Hope all of you overcome finals and have a great spring break! We are going to be sophomore soon! whooooo!

Thank you again :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ayaka,

    Thank you so much for all you have written since I last had the opportunity to comment! I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond.

    These are great posts. I really liked what you said about Mr. Kitashiro (he really is a very impressive man); the story of your admirable grandmother, who like Hibiya-sensei, found a way; the sharing of key points from your research which the women in our class especially will no doubt appreciate; and your summary of what you learned in our class and your very kind words of appreciate—I am touched!

    Thanks too for the tremendous amount of hard work you put into this class. You will do very well in life, I am confident of that, and I wish you the very best in achieving your dreams.

    Best,

    Ken

    ReplyDelete